The garden will be open all day as part of this first ever celebration of clean air and a clean environment in Whitstable, Tankerton, Seasalter and Chestfield. Leave your car at home and walk (and pop in and see us)!
- View the trail of art by Whitstable schoolchildren, along Tankerton and Whitstable High Streets, Oxford Street and Harbour Street. Over 200 pictures will be on display.
- Come and see the stalls of local community organisations and be entertained by local performers (Tankerton High Street and in front of St Alphege Church, Whitstable High Street) 10-2pm
- Circular walking routes across CT5 connecting green and sea spaces with Tankerton and Whitstable centres. Follow suggested routes or choose your own walk.
- Visit Stream Walk Community Garden with volunteers to show you round and tell you about its activities. Tea shed open for drinks and cakes.
- Free guided wildlife walks at Long Rock 10am and 3pm – please book firstname.lastname@example.org